Prime Thermal Limited are a progressive forward thinking company formed in 2016 to provide Thermal Insulation, Acoustic Insulation, Trace Heating and Builderswork to the HVAC industry. Since 2016 Prime Thermal Limited have completed installation across a portfolio of over a million sq ft of development in London and the South-East and are fast becoming the contractor of choice amongst it’s clients.
Our 5 point approach is simple:
Health and Safety
Prime Thermal has developed a Company H&S Policy which has been written and developed in the interests of all employees, sub-contractors and any others associated with our works operations.
The Policy is regularly reviewed and updated on an annual basis. All employees and sub-contractors are made aware of the Policy Statement on appointment.
All Project Management and Staff have access to the full Company Safety Manual. Prime Thermal takes Health and Safety, and our responsibility for same very seriously. To this end we operate a policy of continuous improvement where by projects are randomly selected for auditing. The results of audits including recommendations are tabled before the Managing Director for perusal.
Our Health & Safety rules, which each and every participant in our practice must strictly adhere to:
- At Prime Thermal Limited, safety is at the paramount to delivery. The well-being of staff, contractors and all involved with project delivery is of great importance and and we pride ourselves on our safety record.
- Our operatives are fully trained and receive task specific training
- Operatives are 100% CSCS.
- Supervisors are SSSTS.
- Ongoing occupational training for all operatives including PASMA, manual handling, asbestos and first aid.
- To ensure safety of our employees and those effected by our activities the following policies are adhered to;
- Method Statements (RAMS).
- Toolbox Talks.
- Regular visits by our specialist Health & Safety advisor to review our polices and on site practice.